How you can benefit from Indoor navigation?
Loss of profit in retail trade may occur for various reasons. The most common is the lack of information about the buyer's intentions and behavior. Consequently, the retailer cannot use the available resources with maximum efficiency and is also unable to provide a targeted impact on the visitor once he leaves the store. To meet these challenges, we offer our clients a Real-time Locating System (RTLS) Indoor Positioning System!
- Increase in sales
- Increasing the investment attractiveness of the brand
How do you increase sales after installing the system?
- Targeted advertising
- Optimization of internal processes
- Increasing the efficiency of merchandising
- Hall control
How does an indoor positioning system work?
- Transmitting devices - Bluetooth beacons BLE beacons
- Receiving and transmitting devices - trackers or smartphones on iOS / Android
- Software - a computing complex that interprets the captured signals
What are the benefits of this system?
- Only a one-time easy installation without interfering with engineering systems and without compromising the integrity of the structures. In most cases, the system is installed using the surface mounting method, without disturbing the finishing elements and damaging the interior, and does not require additional cable lines.
- No need for a Wi-Fi network since the transceiver devices work according to the internal data exchange protocol. This protocol is allowed for use at any facility without additional certification and/or a registration in any regulatory structures, for example, frequency supervisory and sanitary inspection authorities.
- No intervention in the IT infrastructure. Proprietary software runs either on the local server of the organization (in case of strict security requirements of the organization) or in the cloud under the control of an OS and open-source DBMS.
- The collection of statistics takes place completely offline, the visitor does not need to install third-party applications. In case you have your application, you can integrate a map with navigation into it to increase customer loyalty.
What are the phases of work for the installation?
- We create a complete electronic plan of your premises.
- We place a grid of stationary Bluetooth beacons (at least 1 unit per 25-40 square meters of covered area).
- We install trackers on objects you need to track.
- We test, set up and put the system into operation.