Last Updated: 11.11.2023
1. Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information:
- Personal Information: When you use our website, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide.
- Usage and Log Data: We may collect information about your use of the website, including the type of device you use, the features you use, your access times, and other system activity.
- How We Use Your Information: We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to providing, maintaining, and improving our website functionality; responding to your questions and requests, monitoring and analyzing usage patterns.
2. Compliance with US Data Protection Laws:
Users and visitors from specific states have rights under various US data protection laws:
- Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and CAN SPAM Act for users from California. Users in California have the right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information collected in the last 12 months.
- Rights under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA) for users from Virginia.
Users in Virginia have the right to access and correct inaccuracies in their personal data.
- Rights under the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA) for users from Colorado.
Users in Colorado have the right to opt-out of the processing of personal data for targeted advertising.
- Rights under the Act Concerning Personal Data Privacy and Online Monitoring for users from Connecticut.
Users in Connecticut have the right to be informed of the categories of personal data collected and the purposes for which it will be used.
- Rights under the Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA) for users from Utah.
Users in Utah have the right to request the deletion of personal data.
3. Compliance with Canadian Data Protection Law:
Users and site visitors from Canada and each province have rights under various Canadian data protection laws:
- Rights under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Rights under the Privacy Act (RSC, 1985, c. P-21).
- Rights under Canada's anti-spam legislation (CASL).
The official controller for the use of personal data is Uran Company Ltd.
Users in Canada have the right to access their personal information held by the site, request corrections, and file complaints with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
4. GDPR Compliance for EU Users:
The protection of personal data for users from the European Union fully complies with GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Applicability: This clause applies to users located in the European Union (EU) and aims to inform them of Uran Company Ltd.'s commitment to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data Controller: Uran Company Ltd. acts as the data controller for the processing of personal data collected through this website.
- Lawful Basis for Processing: Uran Company Ltd. processes personal data based on one or more lawful bases as outlined in Article 6 of the GDPR, including the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, protection of vital interests, consent, the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, and legitimate interests pursued by Uran Company Ltd. or a third party.
- Rights of Data Subjects: Users in the EU have specific rights under the GDPR, including but not limited to the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object to processing. Requests to exercise these rights can be made by contacting email@example.com.
- Data Transfers: If Uran Company Ltd. transfers personal data to countries outside the EU, appropriate safeguards will be implemented to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, as required by the GDPR.
- Data Security Measures: Uran Company Ltd. implements reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Data Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, Uran Company Ltd. will promptly notify the relevant supervisory authority and affected individuals as required by the GDPR.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): Uran Company Ltd. has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection practices or wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to this Clause: Uran Company Ltd. reserves the right to update or modify this GDPR Compliance Clause. In the event of changes, we will provide notice on our website or through other means as required by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The use of this website and its services is at your own risk. The website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Uran Company Ltd. or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the website; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the website; (iii) any content obtained from the website; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
6. Data Protection of Minors:
- Age Restriction: The services provided by Uran Company Ltd. are intended for individuals who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the specified age, you may not use the services without verifiable parental consent.
- Parental Consent: By using this website, you affirm that you are at least the minimum required age or that you have obtained verifiable parental consent. If Uran Company Ltd. becomes aware that personal information has been collected from a user under the specified age without verifiable parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information promptly.
- Parental Rights: Parents or legal guardians of minors using this website have the right to review, update, or delete the personal information of their child that has been collected by Uran Company Ltd.. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Educational Resources: Uran Company Ltd. may provide educational resources on data privacy and online safety for parents and guardians. It is recommended that parents and guardians familiarize themselves with these resources to ensure a safe online environment for their children.
- Notification of Changes: Uran Company Ltd. reserves the right to update or modify this Data Protection of Minors Clause as needed. If changes are made, we will provide notice on our website, and we encourage users, including parents and guardians, to review these terms periodically.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy of minors or our data protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. No Sale of Personal Data:
- User Data Protection: Uran Company Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes a strict policy against the sale of personal data.
- Definition of Personal Data: For the purposes of this clause, "personal data" refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, as defined by applicable data protection laws.
- No Sale of Personal Data: Uran Company Ltd. does not, and will not, sell, lease, or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties for monetary or non-monetary consideration.
- Third-Party Service Providers: In some instances, Uran Company Ltd. may engage third-party service providers to assist with services such as data processing, storage, or analysis. These service providers are contractually bound to handle your personal data in accordance with our privacy standards and are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purpose.
- Legal Compliance: Uran Company Ltd. will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations concerning the collection, use, and retention of personal data.
- Changes to this Clause: Uran Company Ltd. reserves the right to update or modify this "No Sale of Personal Data" clause. In the event of changes, we will provide notice on our website or through other means as required by law.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about the handling of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.