- CS-CART API
- Facebook API
- JS custom scripts
The goal of the project was to develop a corporate social network Fit Species for bodybuilders.
Registered users should be able to:
- Add other users to the friends list;
- Write messages to each other;
- Create groups/events;
- Subscribe to groups’/events’ news;
- Keep a list of competitions in which users have competed;
- Show items that the user sells in the Fit Bazar online store;
- The coach should be able to either find customers or to create account for new customers using a simplified form;
- Facebook registration/authorization;
- Edit profile;
- Search for users on the site;
- When users create posts, duplicate them on their own Facebook page and on Fit Species Facebook page.
Considering the complex structure of the site, we selected the most appropriate technology - Drupal Commons, which is built into CMS Drupal 7.
Integration with Fit Bazar online store was implemented on basis of CS-CART API.
Duplication of posts on Facebook pages was implemented through Facebook API.
In the development were used the following modules and libraries: Panels, Views, WYSIWIG, Twitter Bootstrap, Drupal for Facebook and other auxiliary modules and libraries. To solve non-standard problems we created our own modules.
- Curator proceeded communication with the customer, discussion and evaluation of the technical specifications, control of the development.
- Tester – test of the project.
After all details were discussed, we have made an evaluation of the project and designated the implementation deadlines. The project was successfully completed during 4 months.