The Go Game Project
- Amazon S3
- Facebook SDK
Our client approached us with a task of maintenance and improvement of the existing project, which is intended to create, run quest games and game events. Every single game is monitored by the Game producer.
The project consists of the following structural parts:
- Create: section for creating games;
- Direct: section for gaming and monitoring games;
- Play: section for playing a game by players;
- Presentation: section for presentations and rating;
- Game Runner Shortcuts: section for voting.
Our main goal is maintenance of the project and addressing challenges faced in games creation and running, and also improvement of the existing project according to the client’s requirements.
- Timely assistance in solving urgent faced problems;
- Responsive web design for different types of screens;
- Web performance optimization.
Tasks are distributed by the Project Manager. Priorities may change in accordance with received tasks.
- Project Manager – communicating with the client, distribution and monitoring of tasks execution;
- Python developer - development and maintenance of the functionality, Python.
Maintenance and improvement of the project lasted during a year. Tasks were received gradually from the Project Manager. Timeline estimation and tasks priority were determined with client manager as new tasks were received.