- Graphic Design
- AS2 Server
- FedEx SOAP services
The goal of this project is to create CRM / ERP system to manage all data and business processes of the client company.
The system implements the following sections and modules:
- Order management
- Account management
- User roles and permissions
- Price lists
The system provides integration with existing client software:
- Lotus Notes
- Quickbooks (accounting)
- ACCtivate! (inventory software)
Also, the system is integrated with a variety of services, and partners:
- Fedex.com service
- Delivery services (Conway, AAA Cooper, Oak Harbor, USF Holland and others)
- Affiliate Store Costco.com
- Affiliate Store Build.com
- Affiliate Store Overstock.com
- Affiliate Store wayfair.com
- Affiliate Store samsclub.com
The functionality of the system is constantly updated and developed in accordance with the business needs of the client.
Accounts –is the part of the project Business Flow, customers work with it.
- Account Setup System - create a user account. A new customer fills out information about his company, contact information, the preferred method of payment, etc. Also at this stage, the installation of digital signatures on the documents required for processing orders.
- Order Products – products order using different payment methods, such as Electronic check, Credit Card and others.
- Apply For Credit - applying for credit granting.
- Price List - price list in pdf format, which is generated on the basis of prices for products set for this user. For each user, the price list is set through the admin panel of Business Flow.
Warehouse Portal - part of the project Business Flow, which operates the warehouse.
It is designed to track the queue of orders for shipment and change the status of the queue. Also integrated the ability to create shipping label (Shipping Label) FedEx service and print them on the ZPL printer directly from your browser.
During the development we’ve used:
- PHP frameworks FuelPHP and Codeigniter;
- JS frameworks and libraries;
The technologies and services used in the project:
- AS2 Server;
- FedEx SOAP services.
Each part of the project is closely integrated with Lotus Notes \ Domino ERP \ CRM system.
Support and development of the project process proceed according to the methodology of Agile. Client manager sets the tasks. Priorities may vary depending on the incoming tasks.
The project team:
- Project manager - communication with the customer, the distribution of tasks and monitoring their implementation;
- 4 PHP / JS programmers - development of functionality on PHP, JS;
- Lotus Notes / Domino Specialist - Development of Lotus Notes functionality, administration of Lotus Notes / Domino;
Tasks come gradually from the project manager.The estimation of the duration and priority of tasks are discussed together with the manager of the customer due to incoming tasks.